Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things are Changing

Everyone around me seems to be having crazy things happening in their life

Parents: Moved to Arizona, looking for a house
Denae/James: Preparing to take Ohio Bar, getting promotion
Devin/Emily: Pregnant
Dustin/Dantzel: Pregnant/married
Kayla: Engaged
Audrey: In Israel
Ashley: In Jerusalem

So, I'm starting to wonder if anything exciting is going to happen in my life? I did just get a new voice teacher, Ruth Christensen. I really like her, although her lessons are way expensive, which is why I love my parents!

Things I Love(currently):
-Living in Monticello
Seriously, everyone here rocks my world. All the new people just add to the fun.
-Having the room to myself
I love Audrey to death, but it's nice to just drop my clothes whenever I want.
-Opera
I go through phases
-CHICKEN FIGHTING with Jeremiah
Okay, it's like the normal chicken fighting in the pool, except replace the bottom people with basketballs. fun stuff.
-Double sided sticky tape
This is something that I love constantly, but I thought I would just reinforce the fact.
-Dresses/skirts
I don't know where they have been all my life(o yeah, my closet), but I have a newly enhanced love of feeling girly daily.
-Dave and Robb
I'm glad they are back in M22. They make me laugh.
-Sunblock
I just invested in my first bottle.. and jeeze was it pricy! But I guess $10 is a small price to avoid skin cancer.

No comments: