Thursday, July 10, 2008

I miss naps

So, the real reason I started this blog was so i could have something else to do at work. And since I am typing, it looks like I am being productive and such. Anyway, right now I am really struggling to stay awake. I just got out of an hour meeting with my boss, and I seriously think I got a few minutes of sleep, because I don't know what we did for that whole hour... I'm pretty sure he didn't see me nod off though.. well at least I hope, I guess there is no way of knowing, unless I ask him, which could be a little risky if he didn't see it.

So tonight I plan on revisiting my artsy alter-ego. My dad gave me his brilliant camera to keep! So now I just need to find a location/subject to shoot. I am really disappointed that I don't have any access to a lab to develop the pictures, because that is where the majority of the artsy-ness takes place. O well, I guess I can just photoshop if necessary. My work has a crazy good scanner and nice new macs, so it will be fun to photoshop them. But I definitely miss the darkroom. I loved rolling the film, it is kind of an adrenaline rush to know that, at any moment, you could ruin hours of work. I also like being in the same room as all those deadly chemicals that made Dr. Miller loopy(at least I like to think it was those chemicals, I'm pretty sure he had a hippie stage though).

Sorry this post is stupid, it really was just a way to keep my eyes open.

No comments: