Thursday, November 18, 2010

Help?

For the past few months I have had a recurring dream. In my dream I am looking for something in our apartment, or I am cleaning when I find a new room. Sometimes the new room is a complete surprise, and other times it seems like I knew it was there but I was too lazy to see what it was or what was inside of it. The room is always furnished. The furniture is usually pretty old, but always has a lot of character. The furniture isn't really my style, but in my dream I always think that Jerry would really like it (although I don't know if that is completely true in real life). Sometimes I find a whole collection of rooms. Sometimes there are even double chocolate chip cookies left in the room by the landlord.

These dreams are extremely pleasant. I wake up really excited only to really depressed about 10 seconds later when I remember it wasn't real.

Does anyone know what these dreams mean?! And why have I never had them up until a few months ago, and now I have them all the time?

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have no idea, but can tell you my most vivid dreams come during pregnancy....so watch out.....

Ashley Lund said...

it means you want a baby! and jerry really likes babies. and babies like cookies with chocolate chips. or maybe you will eat lots of those cookies whenever you guys decide to have kids!

Lynette said...

I actually have dreams like this all the time. Usually they run the theme of finding a fantastic hidden room, or suite of rooms in my house that has wonderful (but dusty and cobwebby) Victorian antique furniture and I'm all excited because my house is bigger than I thought AND I have the furniture and decor I need to make it all look good. Sometimes I even dream that somehow I have an extra house that I didn't know about and I'm going through all the rooms, very excited to be figuring out what I will do with them.

P. S. I am not pregnant.