Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A conversation over burnt chocolate chip pancakes

D: I feel so bad for the girls in then 14-15 yr. old group at EFY, they are all so cute and all the boys that they are with look like they are 10.

J: Yeah, I feel bad for them too.

D: I remember at that age it seems like only a few boys actually want to have girls as friends, but every girls wants to have guy friends.

J: I don't even remember that period of my life.

D: what, because you had so many...

J: No, because I had no friends.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Poor Jerry! Did that break your heart?

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

aaawwwww..... at least we all now know that high school doesn't matter!! lol i only keep in touch with 1 friend from high school... and my husband of course, but the rest i keep in touch with- like you- are from church:)
post more pics!!

xister said...

It's a good thing that I'm his friend now.