Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi.

So, I'm pretty sure only 5 people read this.. and they already know everything I am about to say.. but I am avoiding studying so I am going to post an update on my life!(plus.. there is a lot of new stuff anyway!)

Well, I got engaged
Was birthed 2 nephews
Got into the music program
And got hitched!

wow!

on a lesser note:
I got my wisdom teeth out
Had my cell phone stolen
Turned 20
Went to Idaho and Arizona
moved apts

So since I've been married a number of people have asked me sarcastically if I was going to start a blog about how cute my husband is. And I responded "NO! HA! not me! never! HA!" well, here I go..

i cave

It's hard not to when, seriously, you DO have the cutest husband ever! So, I am going to try and not force his cuteness on you, and this will be the last time I call him cute(on this blog).. but know that if I randomly tell stories about him, know that I am trying to convince you that he is, in fact, the most adorable married man you have ever met/heard of/live on the same earth as.

So yesterday at lunch time, Jeremiah and I were home scrounging thru the pounds of sugar wedding food in search for some nutrition. When none magically appeared I excitedly remembered that I had some Pizza Rolls in the freezer which I had bought a month earlier on sale at Smiths as a splurge. My mouth started watering as I thought of eating the fake meat, cheese substitute, and bleached carb combination. I turned to Jeremiah in a frenzy and exclaimed my pure passion for my discovery, only for him to reply with frowns, healthiness, and hatred towards a little piece of heaven that he had never before partook. But I wouldn't let his negitivity bog me down, and proceeded to bake my golden nuggets in the oven(on a stone, of course!). Distraught, Jeremiah settled for a pop-tart. As I began to partake of the extacy wrapped in synthetic death, my vision became blurred from the happiness I was experiencing so I did not notice that my loves were being stolen and eaten and enjoyed by none other than their harshest critic: Jeremiah!!

and I want to puplically say: I told you so.

6 comments:

xister said...

I'm glad to see you are posting again, but I'm wondering how come you haven't come to visit me yet. :)

Lynette said...

I must say, Danielle that I totally agree that Jeremiah is the cutest husband ever...right behind his Dad, of course. I very possibly could be prejudiced, but I don't think so.

Thanks for finally posting--you make me laugh!

dbin said...

The Blog Lives!
How's the whole married thing going for ya?

Danielle said...

whatever patrick!! i yelled your name last night and you didnt even want to talk to me!

Debra said...

Is that kind of like my story of Dad complaining about my boney chicken and then eating it all after I ran to sob in the bedroom?

amanda said...

haha, that's hilarious!